Get your gas safety certificate from a team of experienced engineers

Being a landlord is a tough job. The lives and well-being of your tenants are in your hands and it’s your responsibility to make sure your properties are habitable and up to code. If you need a gas safety certificate from a respected team of gas engineers, come see us at Heating and Plumbing Nationwide. Before you let anyone move in, you need to be sure that all the proper systems are up to code and functional. A gas leak can put your tenant’s health and well-being at risk. Getting a gas and safety certificate acknowledges that the gas pipelines are safe and any appliances that use these pipelines are properly installed. All residences that contain gas appliances are required to have this certificate in the UK and it must be completed by a certified gas engineer. At Heating and Plumbing Nationwide, our gas engineers are certified with the Gas Safe Register, making them eligible to provide gas safety certificates.

In addition to certification, we also do Gas Cooker and Hob Installation. If you’re going to have your gas appliances certified anyway, you might as well have a professional handle the entire process. It may save you money in the long run to have a professional do the installation and certification in one go. Compared to if you install it yourself and something has to be fixed. Gas appliance installation is a serious matter because if it’s done improperly, it will put your tenant’s health and safety at risk. If you are a landlord who uses gas appliances in your units, it’s wise to consult a professional before the installation. Gas cooker and hob installation may seem simple, but it’s actually quite complex. Stay safe and give us a call at Heating and Plumbing Nationwide.